What kinds of vehicles do you insure?
All Terrain Vehicles
Scooters & Mopeds
How do I get a quote for auto insurance?
Reach out to us! Call us at 780-466-4812, or use the general contact form by clicking here. Alternatively, you can choose a broker of your choice by clicking here.
The information we'll need to get started is:
- your name, address, and date of birth
- the year, make, and model of the vehicle you would like a quote on
- your contact information
Can you explain the different coverages on my policy?
What is Third Party Liability Coverage?
Third Party Liability:
This covers you for damage you do to others people's property and for any injuries or death you cause to other people when operating your vehicle. By law, you must carry this coverage when you operate a vehicle.
What is Accident Benefits Coverage?
These are benefits paid to you, your passengers, or pedestrians who are injured or killed in an auto accident, regardless of who is at fault. These benefits include things like supplementary medical services, limited income replacement, and death benefits.
What is Collision Coverage?
This covers your vehicle if it's damaged in an accident with another vehicle or object, subject to your deductible. This is no-fault coverage, meaning you have coverage for your vehicle no matter who is at fault in the event of an accident.
What is Comprehensive Coverage?
This covers your vehicle for any peril other than by collision with another object or by upset, subject to your deductible. This covers your vehicle for things like fire, theft, vandalism, windstorm, hail, etc.
How can I lower my auto insurance premium?
Always contact us to receive personalized advice on the best way to reduce your individual auto premium. That being said, the following are some ways you may be able to reduce your auto insurance premium:
- good driving habits
- bundle your home and auto insurance
- driver's education
- drive less often to reduce your annual kilometers driven
- consider dropping physical damage coverages (ie. collision or comprehensive)
- consider increasing your deductibles
What do I do if I'm involved in an accident?
- Stay calm. Call the police/emergency services if there are any injuries, or if there are major damages.
- Gather information from everyone involved in the accident (other drivers, pedestrians, witnesses). Make sure to take down names, phone numbers, license plates, and insurance information.
- Take photos of the accident, the damages, and the road conditions if it is safe to do.
- Call us if it's during regular business hours, or if not, then call the emergency claims number on the back side of your pink card.
Usually, there are instructions for what to do in the event of an accident printed on the back of your pink card - check there!